Retinol works best when used topically. The best time to start using Retinol is between 35-40 years. To make the most of the benefits of Retinol for your skin, you don’t need to visit a dermatologist. You can easily use Retinol-based cosmetics or skincare products at home.
Follow these steps to effectively use Retinol to prevent skin aging, get rid of acne, improve your skin tone, and maintain a healthy, glowing skin.
- Before you use the Retinol cream, wash your face with tap water and apply eye serum.
- Allow your skin to dry naturally. Do not use a towel or napkin. (If your skin is wet, Retinol will not be able to penetrate the skin entirely and may lead to skin irritation.)
- Take a small amount of Retinol and apply to your face beginning from the chin.
- Massage with your fingertips in an upward and outward motion.
- Once done, apply a moisturizer.
- The next morning, make sure you apply a sunscreen cream or lotion before stepping out in the sun.
Pro tip: Don’t get hassled if you do not notice any immediate effects. Retinol can take up to three to six months to show its effects on your skin.
You can confidently use Retinol-based products to overcome skin aging, get rid of wrinkles and pigmentation, fight acne, and even your skin tone. But, make sure you don’t overuse Retinol-based skin products. In the initial days, use the product every third day for at least one to two weeks. If you do not notice any side effects on your skin, you can then use it daily.
Ebanel products with Retinol