A gentle exfoliate (chemical peel) that helps smooth and brighten the look of the skin. Just 10 minutes a week, see flawless new skin within 4-6 weeks.
No downtime! This is a gentle peeling treatment that helps skin regeneration over time naturally.
You can still put makeup on and go about your daily life.
- Advanced home treatment for scars and dark spots
Skin Types: NOT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
Skin Concerns: Dullness, Uneven Texture, and Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Application: Face (spot), Body (spot)
- Exfoliates dead skin
- Skin discoloration
- Prevent signs of aging
- Boost collagen reproduction and reveals a healthier new skin
- Hydrates your skin while treating Helps with skin firming
- Apply a thin, even layer onto cleansed skin, avoiding the eye and lip areas.
- Leave it on for 5~10 minutes depending on your skin tolerance.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water to stop the activity and remove the product.
- When the skin begins peeling, stop use and allow 3-6 weeks for the skin to heal.
- Avoid sun exposure. Use a daily moisturizer, as well as an SPF sunscreen.
Once the skin has completed peeling and your skin has been fully restored, repeat the steps.
*If you are interested in targeting other areas of your body, we recommend doing it in sections, rather than all at once depending on your sensitivity level.
Recommended: Test sensitivity by doing a patch test behind your ear or on another small area that is not visibly apparent.
Caution: DO NOT pick at peeling skin. Please allow the skin to peel naturally.
Complete Ingredients: Water, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, SD Alcohol 40-B, Arginine, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit (Bilberry) Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture (Apple) Extract, Trichloroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate (Much Lower Molecular Sized Hyaluronic Acid), Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Ascorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate