Numb 520 Topical Anesthetic Cream
Ultimate Numbing Experience | Works In 20 Minutes
Non-oily numbing agent.
Our pain relieving cream was developed specifically with the tattooing, piercing, micro-blading, micro-needling, threading, waxing, laser spot & facial treatment in mind.
Developed for use before the session/treatment, Numb 520's unique blend of botanicals, including aloe, help reduces skin inflammation and redness. As well as expedites the healing process, and Numb 520 is 100% safe to use on sensitive skin.
Lidocaine cream Benefits:
EBANEL's most popular numbing cream is made from lidocaine active ingredients 5% concentration. These active ingredients work very effectively to prevent the nerve from transmitting pain signals to the brain and generate a pain-free atmosphere.
Lidocaine cream is very much effective in removing Chronic Pain, Arthritis, Eczema, Burns, Insect Bites, Facial/ Beauty/ Spa/ Micro-Blading/ Laser Treatment Discomfort, Tattoo/ Tattoo Removal Pain and before using Dermapen for Acne Scars.
The benefits are so powerful that you can overcome pain and discomfort instantly. It not only stops the pain but also allows your body to address the issue to heal more readily. By using this topical lidocaine cream you can get pain and discomfort free condition even for most common ailment like arthritis.
1. Apply a thick layer of Ebanel 520 cream, about a ¼ inch, before breaking the skin. Lightly spread the numbing cream onto the working/treating surface.
2. Cover the working/treating surface area with plastic wrap and allow at least one (1) hour for absorption.
3. Remove the plastic wrap, wipe the cream off the skin, and prep for a painless session.
* Numb 520 help reduce pain for up to two (2) hours.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Buy with confidence! If you are not 100% satisfied, we provide a 90-day manufacturer money-back guarantee
• Helps relieve discomfort and itching associated with anorectal disorders
• For the temporary relief of pain, soreness or burning
Numb 520 is manufactured in an FDA-registered, ISO 13485 certified facility. By encapsulating lidocaine into liposome, Numb 520 is absorbed by the skin and thereby maximizes the numbing effect as an OTC drug.
Lidocaine works by temporarily blocking the pathway of pain signals along nerves. It does this by stopping the sodium from entering the nerve ending at the site of the pain.
View this post on Instagram
Skin needling process 👋🏻🤗 featuring @browmethod 😍 FAQ: What’s the difference between dermarolling at home and getting skin needling by a professional? A Trained professional understands the depth, anatomy of the skin, and proper angle of the needle. While Dermarolling at home is “rolling” needles on the skin ( hitting the skin at an improper angle, risk damaging the skin) . ✖️Skin Needling is a procedure that uses small needles to prick the skin. ✖️The purpose of treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, more toned skin ✖️Skin Needlingg is mostly used on the face and may treat various scars, wrinkles, and large pores. ⏱ Procedure: 50 -75 minutes Healing Period: 1 -2 day downtime. 💄 NEW make up may be worn 24-48 hours 😬Pain level: mild sunburn sensation 💉Topical Anestheic is applied 🔻Redness: subsides 2-4 days ☑️Regular skin care routine can resumed 3-5 days. 💵 Pricing $175 for 1 session $450 for 3 sessions ($75 savings) Text to book your appointment.
Ask a Question
When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly, then gently dry by patting with a soft cloth. Wear gloves to avoid the numbing of the hands and apply a thin layer onto the target area. The numbing effect will take place within 2-3 minutes of application but it is best to leave the product on for 20 minutes. Wipe off the cream completely and cleanse the target area with alcohol pads. The numbing effect will last approximately 1 hour. Numb 520 may be reapplied up to 6 times in a day.
Step-by-Step Application Process for Micro-needling:
It is important to adhere to the following steps as accurately as possible. Numbing creams will work better for some than others. These steps will allow the optimal performance of Numb 520.
1. Cleanse the skin.
2. Light exfoliation. Please note that, depending on skin tolerance/sensitivity, applying numb cream may cause some irritation to the exfoliated skin. Avoid this step, if necessary.
3. Apply numbing cream with a medium thick layer (not more 20cm X 20cm of area at one time), not too thin as Lidocaine has the tendency to be evaporated and/or absorbed into the skin with time.
4. Leave Numb 520 on for 22 minutes (*see below). Liposome is included within our numb cream, which allows for quicker activation than most numbing creams.
At this time, you may prepare with your treatment solutions/equipment.
5. Use sanitizing gauze or baby wipes to completely remove the numbing cream making sure to not take more than 2 minutes doing this.
6. Use an alcohol pad to disinfect the treatment area. (This is optional. Normally, this is not necessary as alcohol may be absorbed by the skin and may neutralize the numbing effect, to a certain extent.)
7. Divide the treatment area into subsections.
8. Apply treatment solutions to the first section.
9. Microneedle to create micro-channels.
10. Re-apply more solutions onto the same section, if necessary.
11. Gently massage the solution into the micro-channels, until fully absorbed by the skin.
12. Repeat process for other treatment areas.
*The absolute maximum numbing effect is likely to take place at approximately 22 minutes, so it is best to wipe the Numb 520 off at this point. The numbing effect will last about 1 hour (in a decreasing mode) from the time that a user wipes it off the skin.
Lidocaine 5% per Subpart B, 346.10 (f)
Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Ethoxydiglycol, Lecithin, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trideceth-10, Cholesterol, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.