Organic Hemp Oil For Pet
1.2 fl. oz. e 35ml
Anti-Anxiety · Hip & Joint Support
What is Hemp Oil for Pet (Dog and Cat)?
Hemp oil is derived from hemp plants. Unlike their THC-rich cousin CBD (cannabis oil), hemp oil has NONE of the psychoactive effects.
Hemp oil is rich in nutrients and essential fatty acids. They’re great Omega-3 and Omega-6 sources, and even better than fish oil and flaxseed oil!
Hemp products are being sold for dogs and cats as a way to make their diets richer. They have a lot of nutrients and essential oils and are perfect Omega sources. If your dog needs a boost in the nutritional department and you don’t want to go the medicinal therapy route, hemp oil is the product for you.
Hemp Oil is very effective and perfect for pet owners and dogs living an all-natural life.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Buy with confidence! If you are not 100% satisfied, we provide a 90-day manufacturer money-back guarantee.
What is the difference between CBD and Hemp Oil:
Both CBD (Cannabidiol) and Hemp Oil are extracted from the same plant. Each part of the hemp plant delivers numerous significant benefits.
CBD is extracted mainly from the flowers of the Cannabis sativa plant and may have minuscule amounts of THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), but the concentration is typically kept very low in order to maximize the medicinal effects of the CBD.
Hemp oil is extracted from the seeds of the hemp plant, much like oils derived from olives, almonds, and coconuts. Hemp seed oil is high in antioxidants, omega 3, 6, & 9 fatty acids. It does not contain any cannabinoids in it -- such as CBD, THC or CBN.
5 Facts About Hemp Oil Benefits for Dogs
There’s a reason why hemp oil is becoming so popular. The health benefits it has totally justify it!
- Research points the fact that hemp oil for dogs helps slow down the spread of cancer. Because it’s so rich in GLA and it’s balanced in the perfect amount, it helps with inflammation and with cancer cells.
- It helps with inflamed joints. The GLA present in the hemp oil is extremely beneficial to inflammation.
- Hemp oil will make a dog’s coat and skin healthier and prettier.
- Unlike some other supplements and meds, it doesn’t interfere with kidney or liver function.
- You can only reap these benefits if you don’t cook the hemp oil. Otherwise, it turns rancid and may actually be harmful.
Add to your pet's food or put in pet's mouth. Store in a cool & dark place. Use consistently for best results. Consult your veterinarian.
Ingredients: Hemp Extract, Organic Hemp Seed Oil
Pregnant or lactating pets, diabetics, hypoglycemics, and pets with known medical conditions and taking drugs should consult with a licensed veterinarian.
Store at room temperature and avoid excessive heat.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Ask a Question
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.