Hydroquinone 2% Dark Spot Corrector Remover Serum for Face,Melasma Treatment Plus Headband, Anti Aging Serum with Vitamin C, improve Lighten Brighten Dark Spot, for Men Women, 1.23 oz
About the product:
• DARK SPOT REMOVER FOR FACE: improve hyperpigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, acne scar, melisma for Face, Hands, Elbows, and Knees & Melasma Treatment facial serum - FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
• ANTI AGING SERUM: Acne and other skin conditions leave your complexion looking red and uneven, our formula supports healthy skin by naturally reducing inflammation and soothing troubled skin for an overall more even skin tone! This is also an effective dark spot corrector for face and hyperpigmentation treatment.
• CONTAINS MORE EFFECTIVE ingredients than other brands: This brightening serum contains vitamin c serum with hyaluronic acid, 2% Hydroquinone gradually fade spots hyperpigmentation and melasma. The AHA and BHA acids gently peel dark spots to revitalize brighter skin.
• CONTAINS THE HIGHEST: Use this for 3-4 weeks and you'll notice your dark spots have faded and your complexion will be much smoother and even toned: Consult images to view these directions for use.
• WHAT YOU GET: 1.23-ounce Bottle, 1 headband, 1 Ebook Skincare Guide
Skin Types: Normal, Dry, Mature, Acne-Prone, Oily, Combination, Sensitive
Skin Concerns: Dark Spots, Uneven Skin Tone, Sun Spots, Acne Scars, Melasma, Aging Skin, Free Radical Damage
Application: Face, Neck
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Buy with confidence! If you are not 100% satisfied, we provide a 90-day manufacturer money-back guarantee.
Hydroquinone bleaches your skin by decreasing the number of melanocytes present. Melanocytes make melanin, which is what produces your skin tone.
In cases of hyperpigmentation, more melanin is present due to an increase in melanocyte production. By controlling these melanocytes, your skin will become more evenly toned over time.
It takes about four weeks on average for the ingredient to take effect. It may take several months of consistent use before you see full results.
What skin conditions can benefit from it?
Hydroquinone is used to treat skin conditions related to hyperpigmentation.
- acne scars
- age spots
- post-inflammatory marks from psoriasis and eczema
Although hydroquinone can help fade red or brown spots that have lingered, it won’t help with active inflammation. For example, the ingredient can help minimize acne scarring, but it won’t have an effect on redness from active breakouts.
If you have dry or sensitive skin, you may find that hydroquinone causes further dryness or irritation. This usually tapers off as your skin adjusts to the ingredient.
People who have normal or oily skin are less likely to experience these side effects.
Hydroquinone is used to lighten the dark patches of skin (also called hyperpigmentation, melasma, "liver spots," "age spots," freckles) caused by pregnancy, birth control pills, hormone medicine, or injury to the skin.
It works by blocking the process in the skin that leads to discoloration.
How to use Hydroquinone Skin Bleaching Serum
- Rub a small amount of the product into the inside of your forearm.
- Cover the area with a bandage.
- Wash your hands to prevent the product from staining your clothes or other materials.
- Wait 24 hours.
- Discontinue use if you experience severe itching or other irritation during this time.
Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Arbutin, Arginine, Ascorbic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Glycolic Acid, Kojic Acid, Lactic Acid, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol, Purified Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tartaric Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum
When using this product · avoid contact with eyes · some users of this product may experience mild irritation · If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor · for external use only.
Stop use and ask a doctor · if skin irritation becomes severe · if pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a doctor before use.
Apply a small amount as a thin layer on the uneven tone, scars, dark spots, any desired areas MAX twice a week, or use as directed by a doctor. Do not use on or around the eye area. If no improvements are seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued. Lightening effect of this product may be noticeable when used on very dark skin.
The Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids (AHA/BHA) in this product may increase sun sensitivity. Wear sunscreen or protective clothing during use to protect against sunburn and for a week afterward. Continue sun protection after the lightening regimen to avoid UV-induced pigmentation.
Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent or protective clothing to cover bleached skin when using and after using this product in order to prevent darkening from reoccurring.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Ask a Question
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.