Vitamin C Serums
10/20 (1.0 fl.oz e 30ml)
(Antioxidant, Ultimate Collagen Booster and Brightening Effect)
Ebanel Vitamin C10 or C20 Serum, formulated with 10% or 20% Pure Vitamin C, Ascorbic Acid, triple-boosts the skin by helping to stimulate collagen production, provide antioxidant protection, and exfoliate the skin. It brightens, fades dark spots, and evens out skin tone and texture.
"Liposomal technology is incorporated in the formula to enhance stabilization of Vitamin C and increase penetration into the deeper layers of the skin."
- Fights free radical damage for smooth, healthy skin
- Provides antioxidant protection and brightening effect against both hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation
- Defends against harmful UVA and UVB sun rays
- Encourages collagen and elastin production to prevent fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps minimize freckles and pigments in the face
- Improves the appearance and texture of one's skin
- Formulated with 10% or 20% L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
- Ideal for dry, sensitive or reactive skin types
Water, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Ferulic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Bisabolol
Cleanse skin thoroughly prior to application. Apply 4-5 drops and gently massage into the skin. The serum may be used alone on the eye area, or it can be layered under your usual moisturizer.
Test sensitivity by applying 1 drop of serum behind the lower ear.
For external use only. Avoid contact with mucous membranes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly. As the formula blends into the skin, you may experience a feeling of warmth; this sensation, or a slight tingling, is normal. Store in a dark, cool place. Keep the cap on tightly, when not in use. Store at a controlled room temperature between 15-30°C (59-86°F).
We Also Recommend:
Ebanel Laboratories, Inc.
Brea, CA 92821
Made In the U.S.A.