- Before use, rub the surface of the pouch to mix the contents well.
- Remove and unfold the mask. Apply the mask over a dry, cleansed face.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Remove when the oxygen bubbles have risen sufficiently.
- Pull of the mask from top to bottom.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Our Carbonated Bubble Mask is shaped a little differently than regular face masks to account for the foam layer that forms on it. It allows more room around the mouth and nose to keep the bubbles away from these areas. The mask is also smaller on the forehead and chin to allow the bubbles to form without getting into the hairline. Occasionally, you may need to tug the mask upwards when the bubbles form and weight it down.
Avoid using on blemishes, pimples, irritated or sunburned skin. Discontinue use and consult with a doctor if skin becomes red, swollen or itchy during use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. For external use only. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or extreme temperatures. Keep out of reach of children.