- Apply a thin, even layer onto cleansed skin, avoiding the eye and lip areas.
- Leave it on for 5~10 minutes depending on your skin tolerance.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water to stop activity and remove product.
- When skin begins peeling, stop use and allow 3-6 weeks for the skin to heal.
- Avoid sun exposure. Use a daily moisturizer, as well as a SPF sunscreen.
Once the skin has completed peeling and your skin has been fully restored, repeat steps.
*If you are interested in targeting other areas of your body, we recommend to do it in sections, rather than all at once depending on your sensitivity level.
Test sensitivity by doing a patch test behind your ear or on another small area that is not visibly apparent.
DO NOT pick at peeling skin. Please allow the skin to peel naturally.