As argan oil becomes increasingly popular, many new companies are using substandard quality.
Remember, argan oil benefits will only apply when the argan oil is pure, natural, and organic.
How can you make sure you are getting the optimal benefits out of argan oil? Remember these tips to make sure you get the most value:
- Organic Argan Oil should be certified.
- Organic Argan Oil bottle should list only one ingredient. (You guessed it Argan Oil)
- Organic Argan Oil is relatively inexpensive. Don't pay more than $9.99 for 1 fl. oz. (30ml)
- Organic Argan Oil should have a slight nutty smell.
- Organic Argan Oil bottle should be a dark amber-colored glass bottle.