Step-by-Step Application Process:
It is important to adhere to the following steps as accurately as possible. Numbing creams will work better for some than others. These steps will allow for that determination to be made under the best of circumstances.
2. Light exfoliation. Please note that, depending on skin tolerance/sensitivity, applying numb cream may cause some irritation to the exfoliated skin. Avoid this step, if necessary.
3. Apply numbing cream with a medium-thick layer (not more 20cm X 20cm of area at one time), not too thin as Lidocaine has the tendency to be evaporated and/or absorbed into the skin with time
4. Leave the Numb 520 on for 22 minutes (*see below). Liposome is included within our numb cream, which allows for quicker activation than most numbing creams.
Prepare with your treatment solutions/equipment ready to execute.
6. Use an alcohol pad to disinfect the treatment area. (This is optional. Normally, this is not necessary as alcohol may be absorbed by the skin and may neutralize the numbing effect, to a certain extent.)
7. Divide the treatment area into subsections.
8. Apply treatment solutions to the first section.
9. Microneedle to create micro-channels.
10. Re-apply more solutions onto the same section, if necessary.
11. Gently massage the solution into the micro-channels, until fully absorbed by the skin.
12. Repeat process for other treatment areas.
*The absolute maximum numbing effect is likely to take place at approximately 22 minutes, so it is best to wipe the Numb 520 off at this point. The numbing effect will last about 1 hour (in a decreasing mode) from the time that a user wipes it off the skin.
Ebanel Laboratories, Inc.
Brea, CA 92821
Made In the U.S.A.